Christmas Around the World
(To be answered with the help of internet)
2. In finland, there is someone called "Kerstman". Who is "Kerstman" ?
6. What Country is the tradition from?
7. And this one?
8. What kind of trees are decorated at Christmas time in India?http://whychristmas.com/cultures/india.shtml
10. Latvians claim to be the first to use Christmas trees. In what year was the first documented use of a Christmas tree in Latvia?http://whychristmas.com/cultures/latvia.shtml
11. http://whychristmas.com/cultures/greenland.shtml "Mattak", a special delicacy, is eaten in Greenland at Christmas. "Mattak" is made from and people say it tastes like.
12.What is often the traditional Christmas Day meal in Japan?http://whychristmas.com/cultures/japan.shtml