Yes, she did. No, she didn’t.
Who did she meet?
Australians Children Families
Farmers Guides Soldiers
Did she pay her guide?
Yes, she did No, she didn’t.
Was it an expensive trip?
Yes, it’s a very expensive country. No, it isn’t.
How much did she spend?
1000 $ 1500 $ 5000 $
Where did she stay?
In a beautiful hotel In a camper van
In a hostel In tent
What does she think of local food?
It was delicious. It was strange. She didn't eat it.
Try to remember as much as you can. TRUE or FALSE?
1) She was in Vietnam for three months.
2) The South is different from the North.
3) In the South it's very hot.
4) The mountains are in the North.
5) There are many different ethnic groups in the South.
6) She went there with her family.
7) Farmers in Vietnam work in the rice fields.
8) Vietnam is not an expensive country.
9) It's difficult to find accomodation in Vietnam.
10) Vietnamese food is very fried.
11) She ate a lot.