1. Mark is going to go camping, he is going to use a dictionary.
2. Peter is going to go swimming, he is going to use an airplane ticket.
3. James is going to take art classes, he is going to use canvas, easel and painting brushes.
4. James and George are going to fly to USA, they are going to use goggles.
5. You are going to take English Classes, you are going to use a sleeping bag.
III. Choose the right word to make meaningful sentences using GOING TO.
1. You going to take your final English exam.
2. Your are to study tomorrow.
3. Peter going to participate in a swimming competition.
4. He going to train all January.
5. George going to fly to USA.
6. James and George going to take art classes.
7. They going to use painting brushes.