Put the verbs in brackets into the present perfect tense, and complete the answers where necessary.
you (be) [ have ] you [ been ]? I (be) [ have been ] to the dentist.
2) (you / have) breakfast? Yes, I .
3) (the post / come)? Yes, it .
4) (you / see) my watch anywhere? No, I'm afraid I .
5) (someone / wind) the clock? Yes, Tom .
6) He (just / go) out.
7) I (not finish) my letter yet.
8) Someone (take) my bicycle.
9) The phone (stop) ringing.
10) (you / hear) from her lately? No, I .
11) I (just / wash) that floor.
12) The cat (steal) the fish.
13) (you / explain) the exercise? Yes, I .
14) There aren't any buses because the drivers (go) on strike.
15) (you / have) enough to eat? Yes, I (have) plenty, thank you.
16) (Charles / pass) his exam? Yes, he .
17) How many bottles (the milkman / leave) ? He (leave) six.
18) I (live) here for ten years.
19) How long (you / know) Mr Pitt? I (know) him for ten years.
20) Would you like some coffee? I (just / make) some.
21) (Mary / water) the tomatoes? Yes, I think she .
22) (you / not make) a mistake? No, I'm sure I .
23) Why (you / not mend) the fuse? I (not have) time.
24) (you / dive) from the ten-metre board yet? No, I .
25) (you / ever / leave) a restaurant without paying the bill? No, I .
26) I (ask) him to dinner several times.
27) He (always / refuse) .
28) (you / ever / ride) a camel?
29) I (buy) a new carpet. Come and look at it.
30) Why (he / not finish) ? He (have) plenty of time.