1. I a doctor (-) I a bank manager (+).
2. She a teacher. (-) She a student. (+)
3. It eight o’clock(+). It eight fifteen. (-)
4. He American.(+) He from Canada.(-)
5. We eleven years old. (-) We fifteen. (+)
6. They at home. (-) They at school. (+)
7. you from Bordeaux? No, I .
8. You and your friends in 1st year.(-) You in 2nd year.(+)
Choose the right form of the verb "To BE".
1. you a boy? Yes, I .
2. your friend a student? Yes, she .
3. you and your friend Italian? No, we .
4. Gardfield a dog? No, it .
5. Justin Beaver a singer? Yes, he .
6. you twelve? No, I .
7. it nine o´clock? No, it .
8. Bart and Lisa teachers? No, they .
10. English and Maths your favourite subjects? Yes, they .
Choose the correct answer
1. Are you French?
Yes, I am.
Yes, she is.
Yes, you are.
2. Is Bart your brother?
No, she isn't.
No, he isn't.
No, he is.