Space Is Still the Final Meeting FrontierRead the text and decide whether the statements below are true or false.
1. The seating arrangement influences behaviour and has to match the purpose of the meeting.
2. Pod seating would be suitable for a meeting of architects.
3. An unusual meeting format always make people more eloquent.
4. According to the survey, panel discussions are more popular than Power Point presentations.
5. Meetings are getting more and more unpopular, because there are too many attendees.
6. Google glass can show questions that the audience asks and the peresenter can answer them during his talk.
7.You can broadcast the meeting and people can watch it at the nearby Starbucks café.
8. Asking attendees to sit according to their cognitive styles can help them participate more effective.