Adjectives - comparative, superlative, as...as
COMPARISON OF ADJECTIVES, as...as..., comparatives, superlatives
Adjectives Project - Prefixes + Suffixes - 30 activities + list of ADJ + BOARDGAME +bw + POSTER = key ((9_PAGES)) - B1 - 3/6 level
Comparative and Superlative
comparative& superlative of adjectives
Comparative and superlative
Comparative&Superlat ive&As.... as
1. Write the opposite words:
2. Write the comparative and superlative of these adjectives:
3. Choose the correct answer:
An elephant is smaller than a mouse.
An elephant is bigger than a mouse.
An elephant is wetter than a mouse.
Icecream is gooder than chocolate.
Icecream is more good than chocolate.
Icecream is better than chocolate.
A car is expensiver than a bicycle.
A car is more expensive than a bicycle.
A car is the most expensive than a bicycle
4. Make phrases from these pictures:
as white as snow
5. Read the text and decide whether sentences 1-5 are true (T) or false (F):
The coldest place in the world is in Russian town, Vostok. But there are many other cold places: In Antartica, in Alaska or in Asia. In 1915 the temperature in Himalaya was -48°C eveyday for nine weeks. That is really cold!
But on these place are not only cold. In the summer there can be hot, too.
Not many animals and plants can live in a cold places, because there is not much of sun. But some animals like the snow - the polar bears, penguins, wolves. They have good hair on their bodies and lots of fat. They also sleep in the winter.
1. The coldest place in the world is in USA. T
2. In Himalaya was more than -40°C.
3.The polar bear is very thin. T
4. Animals don´t live there, because it is not sunny here. T
5.Penguins sleep all the year. T