The Fault in our Stars multiple choice Chapter 3
Grammar Review for Beginners - 3-page review, 14 different exercises, fully editable, with keys included
English Test(9th form End of Term 2 Test)(3 parts)Reading Comprehension: THE INTERNET/Grammar+Voc abulary/Writing(+Key )
Comparative & Superlative
The Fault in Our Stars: Chapter Three
Multiple Choice: Check the box of the best answer for each question.
1. Why does Hazel’s mom wake her?
Hazel has a doctor’s appointment.
Hazel has class.
Augustus called her.
2. What is the job of a Professional Sick Person?
Going to the doctor.
3. What did Hazel name her oxygen concentrator?
4. What day of celebration is is?
Hazel’s half birthday.
5. What kind of social life does Kaitlyn have?
6. Hazel buys what books at the bookstore?
Two clearance ones.
Sequels to The Prince of Dawn.
A new vampire series.
7. Kaitlyn and Hazel share what?
A scoop of icecream.
A diet soda.
8. Kaitlyn and Hazel shop for what?
9. What does Jackie want from Hazel?
To try on her cannula.
To listen to her lungs.
To ask about doctors.
10. Why does Hazel not feel natural talking to Kaitlyn?
People feel awkward and selfconscious around Hazel.
Kaitlyn was too boy crazy.
Kaitlyn never reads books.