The Fault in our Stars multiple choice Chapter 5
Grammar Review for Beginners - 3-page review, 14 different exercises, fully editable, with keys included
English Test(9th form End of Term 2 Test)(3 parts)Reading Comprehension: THE INTERNET/Grammar+Voc abulary/Writing(+Key )
Comparative & Superlative
The Fault in Our Stars: Chapter Five
Multiple Choice: Check the box of the best answer for each question.
1. How long did Hazel not speak to Augustus?
About a week.
2. Hazel’s parents met where?
The Peace Corps.
3. How did Augustus contact Peter Van Houten?
Through his assistant.
By video chat.
4. Hazel spent two hours doing what?
Writing an email to Peter Van Houten.
Fixing her hair and makeup for a date.
Creating a video message.
5. Who is Caroline Mathers?
Hazel’s nextbest friend.
Hazel’s mom’s sister.
Augustus’ girlfriend who died.
6. What word is Augustus and Hazel’s “always”?
7. Hazel tells her mom she wants to go where?
8. Hazel used her wish on what?
A trip to Times Square.
9. How did Augustus and Hazel’s parents get along?
Both parties were indifferent to each other.
Augustus charmed them.
Hazel’s parents were strict toward him.
10. What is Augustus’ wish?
A trip to Amsterdam.
A meeting with Michael Jordan.