Messages 3 (Module 2 Revision)
1. Rewrite the sentences in a different way, without changing the
meaning..Use the comparative form of the adjectives.
1. Paul isn’t as rich as Tom.
2. London isn’t as beautiful as Paris.
3.My old car isn’t as good as my new car.
4. Boys aren’t as confident as girls.
5.Gemma isn’t as moody as Kristy.
6.Elephants aren’t as tall as giraffes.
2. Complete the questions.Use the superlative form of the
adjectives in the brackets.
1.How old is man in the
2.What is animal in the
3.What’s place on the
4. What’s city
in England? (friendly)
5. What’s restaurant in New York? (expensive)
6.Who’s student in your class? ( happy)
1. play some music. –Good idea.
2. we have a look round the market?
3.Where we go for our holiday? – What
4. watching the football match on TV?
4. Complete the
sentences with the right form and the appropriate tense of the phrasal verb GET
brother always early: he has to walk to school.
2. I on the wrong station yesterday.
4. The dog
from me while I was taking him for a walk.
10 o’clock. It’s time to to business.
with children and wants to become a teacher.
Type here your exercise