1. The North Pole a latitude of 90 degrees north.
2. The city of Beverly Hills is surrounded on the city of Los Angeles.
3. greyhound, can achieve speeds up to thirty-six miles per hour.
4. Marmots spend their time foraging among meadow plants and flowers or on rocky cliffs.
5. The greenhouse effect occurs heat radiated from the Sun.
6. The Rose Bowl, place on New Year's Day, is the oldest postseason collegiate football game in the USA.
7. Experiments represent a giant step into the medicine of the future.
8. off the Hawaiian coastline are living, others are dead.
9. Nimbostratus clouds are thick, dark gray clouds forebode rain.
10. Some economists now suggest that home equity loans are merely a new trap to push consumers beyond.
11. People who reverse the letters of words to read suffer from dyslexia.
12. Featured at the Henry Ford Museum of antique cars dating from 1865.
13. Rubber from vulcanized silicones with a high molecular weight is difficult to distinguish from natural rubber.
14. appears considerably larger at the horizon than it does overhead is merely an optical illusion.
15. According to the WHO, any of the 6 most dangerous diseases to break out, it could be cause for quarantine.