5. Thomas Jefferson served as president of the American Philosophical Society, an organization that encouraged of scientific and intellectual research.
6. Part of the Great Plains, Kansas is famous for fields of wheat.
7. Skimming along the surface of the ocean or rising from its depths like delicate balloons, to their aquatic habitat.
8. The sidereal day is the period the Earth completes one rotation on its axis.
9. rainfall in the desert is low, it is one of the most important climatic factors in the formation of desert erosion features.
10. A strong swimmer, .
11. Helicopters can rise or descend vertically, hover, and move forward, backward, .
12. The Dallas Theater Center presents plays in two buildings, was designed by the internationally renowned architect, Frank Lloyd Wright.
13. stem from the everyday life of common people, the most popular themes are love, jealousy, revenge, disaster, and adventure.
14. around us gives us vital information about our environment.
15. Located in Boston, in the United States was founded in 1852.