Present Simple: Passive Voice
Rewrite the using Present Simple Tense
1) They grow bananas in Alanya.
Bananas in Alanya.
2) Jack spends a lot of money on sweets.
A lot of money by Jack on Sweets.
3) Berry writes short stories.
Short stories by Berry.
4) Zak speaks many languages.
Many languages by Zak.
5) Do they speak Italian in Argentina?
Italian in Argentina?
6) A maid cleans their house once a week.
Their house by a maid once a week.
7) My mom grows flowers on the balcony.
Flowers by my mom on the balcony.
8) We don't usually eat cauliflower.
Cauliflower usually by us.
9) April bring a pet to school.
A pet to school by April.
10) They produce cars in Kocaeli.
Cars by them in Kocaeli.
11)Some people speak an ancient type of language in Amazon forest.
An ancient type of language in Amazon forest.
12)The chief cooks 20 different dishes every day.
20 different dishes by the chief every day.
13)Kids spend about an hour on PC.
About an hour on PC.
14)They don't accept Visa.
Visa by them.
15)They make Turkish delight in Afyon.
Turkish delight in Afyon.
16)Damiella cooks excellent empanadas.
Excellent empanadas by Damiella.
17)Teenagers wear Jeans and T-shirts nowadays.
Jeans and T-shirts by teenagers nowadays.
18)Vanda reads two books in a week.
Two books by Vanda in a week.