Present Simple: Passive Voice
Rewrite the using Present Simple Tense
1) Jenny often buys a new mobile .
A new mobileby Jenny.
2) Dan cleans his car every day.
Dan's car by him everyday.
3) Lisa collects stamps.
Stamps by Lisa.
4) Kate makes tea for breakfast.
Tea by Kate for breakfast.
5) They speak English and French in Canada.
English and French in Canada.
6) A ghost visits that old house.
That old house by a ghost.
7) My son reads a new book every week.
A new book by my son every week.
8) Do they usually buy pizza or hamburger?
pizza or hamburger by them?
9) Mum bakes a cake every Saturday.
A cake by mum.
10) They grow the best apricot in Malatya.
The best apricot in Malatya.
11)You usually forget your homework.
Your homework .
12)The doctor treats about 40 patients a day.
About 40 patients by the doctor.
13)Roland doesn't speak Spanish.
Spanish by Roland.
14)We don’t play baseball in Turkey.
Baseball in Turkey.
15)They make the best whisky in Scotland.
The best whiskey in Scotland.
16)Alfred makes unbelievable tricks.
Unbelievable tricks by Alfred.
17)Do elephants really fear mice ?
mice really by elephants?
18)Vicky wears fashionable trainers.
Fashionable trainers by Vicky.
19)Dad earns our living.
Our living by dad.