1 . For three weeks at the beginning of the semester students with fewer than the maximum number of units can add additional courses.
2. On her lunch hour went to a nearby department store to purchase a wedding gift.
3. The fir trees were grown for the holiday season were harvested in November.
4. In the grove the overripe oranges were falling on the ground.
5. The papers being delivered at 4:00 will contain the announcement of the president's resignation.
6. A specialty shop with various blends from around the world in the shopping mall.
7. The portraits exhibited in the Houston Museum last month are now on display in Dallas.
8. With a sudden jerk of his hand threw the ball across the field to one of the other players.
9. Construction of the housing development it will be underway by the first of the month.
10. Those applicants returning their completed forms at the earliest date have the highest priority.