1. It is impossible to enter that program if you lack experience as a teacher.
2. The commandant left strict orders about the passes, several soldiers left the post anyway.
3. No one is admitted to the academy unless he or she the education requirements.
4. While most students turned the assignment in on time, a few asked for an extension.
5. I will take you wherever need to go to complete the registration procedures.
6. I will wait here in the airport with you whether the plane leaves on time or not.
7. Providing the envelope is postmarked by this Friday, your application still acceptable.
8. As the nurse already explained all visitors must leave the hospital room now.
9. This exam will be more difficult than usual in that it covers two chapters instead of one.
10. Though snow had been falling all day long, everyone got to the church on time for the wedding.
1. Until the registrar makes a decision about your status, you must stay in an unclassified category.
2. Or the bills can be paid by mail by the first of the month.
3. The parents left a phone number with the baby-sitter in case a problem with the children.
4. The furniture will be delivered as soon it is paid for.
5. Whenever you want to hold the meeting, we will schedule it.
6. The government was overthrown in a revolution, the king has not returned to his homeland.
7. Whereas most of the documents are complete, this form still needs to be notarized.
8. Trash will be collected in the morning, so you should put the trash cans out tonight.
9. It is impossible for the airplane to take off while is snowing so hard.
10. We did not go out to dinner tonight even though I would have preferred not to cook.