2. Every day, million of children instead of going to school. (work)
3. Some years ago, UNICEF a special campaign for protecting children. (start)
4. Today, millions of children on less than $1 per day. (live)
5. Last year, millions of children from hunger, disease and poverty. (suffer)
- Complete the text with is, was or were.
At 9 o'clock this morning, Jack
playing soccer on the playground. He
guarding the goal, and his teammates
all running after the ball. Then the school bell rang for the first class. Now they
sitting in class doing math. Jack
calculating a sum, and Marion and Beth
drawing circles with their compasses.
Here you learned a review of simple past and past continuous.