On the horizontal:
1. An Australian parrot
2. It is also called a spiny anteater
3. A large wild animal like a cow with curved horns( êðèâûå ðîãà)
4. The capital of South Australia. Wheat and fruit are grown there.
On the vertical:
1. The capital of Australia.
2. Australia's largest city. Was the capital of the Olimpic games.
3. An Australian tree which leaves eat koalas. An oil is produced from its leaves.
4. A wild Australian dog
5. An animal which resembles a teddy bear.
6. A large Australian bird that has long legs and cannot fly.