1. How many people at your house last weekend?
2. The book wasn´t difficult. It easy.
3. Those my best jeans.
4. Dinosaurs prehistoric animals.
5. your friends at school yesterday?
6. Sandra not at school yesterday.
7. John and I in the garden.
8. your parents in the restaurant? Yes, they .
9. My grandmother a nurse. She wasn´t a doctor.
10. I thin when I was 6 years old.
11. When I younger, I played with teddy bears.
12. you at the cinema last night?
13. The film not exciting. It was boring.
14. there many people at the party?
15. the girls in the park? No, they .
2. Complete with WAS, WERE, THERE WAS, THERE WERE in the affirmative or negative.
1. Annie at home when I phoned her. We were speaking for half an hour!
2. My sister at school yesterday. She fell ill and she stayed at home.
3. Our teachers angry because we didn't do the homework.
4. some books in my bag yesterday.
5. any water in the bottle. I was very thirsty.
6. many people at the party.
7. food for everyone.
8. I phoned Mary, but anyone home.
9. We at the party until midnight.
10. any students in the school last week.
3. Find 12 words for different types of film
4. Read the text and choose the correct answer to the questions.
Steven wants to buy a Christmas present for a very special person, his mother. Steven’s father gives him 5 pounds a week pocket money and Steven puts 2 pounds a week into his bank account. After three months, Steven takes 20 pounds out of his bank account and goes to the shopping mall. He looks and looks for a perfect gift. Suddenly he sees a beautiful scarf with prints of his favorite pet. He says to himself, “My mother loves scarves, and this one costs only 15 pounds.” He buys the scarf and takes it home. He wraps the present in Christmas paper and places it under the tree. He is very excited and he is looking forward to the morning to see the joy on his mother’s face. But when his mother opens the present she screams with fright because she sees many spiders on the design.
1. Steven buys the present and then he....
2. Steven's mother opens the present and...
3. When he buys the present he has...
4. Steven buys a present with spiders because...
5. Steven puts the present...
5. Choose the best answer.
1. A film which makes you laugh is a
2. A film about love is a
3. Tom and Jerry is a
4. A film about a person's life is a
5. We can see aliens and robots in a