1. The in working conditions between our Denver department and our department in Chicago is very noticeable, and employees are now demanding equality in this area.
2. The two engines considerably from each other: one runs on gasoline, and the other is a gasoline-electric hybrid.
3. It is often difficult to between students who are absent because they are genuinely sick, and those who are just enjoying a day in bed.
4. The new software program shared some common with those that were already on the market.
5. There's a clear between studying at a college and working from home on a correspondence course.
6. with 15 years ago, home PCs are cheaper, faster, and have a much bigger memory.
7. The two courses are different in every way: there's absolutely no between them.
8. Our digital photography course is our traditional photography course, except that it is obviously more computer-oriented.
9. There were several between the two novels, except one was aimed at a younger market while the other targeted twenty-somethings.
10. Serious computer hackers can access your personal files and destroy or alter them. , they can gain access to your Internet banking facility and steal your money.
11. The quality of his work is excellent. , his attitude and commitment.
12. The TOEFL covers a variety of academic and general English tasks. , the TOEIC focuses more on business and professional issues.
13. There currently seems to be a large between the number of people employed in service industries, and those employed in the primary sector.
14. The Impressionists used light and color to give the general feeling of a scene, the pre-Raphaelites used a lot of detail and bright colors, and showed a romanticized view of life.