Simple present & present continuous tense
A. A. Usage of DO and DOES
2. 2. you like to study your math tonight?
3. 3. Mr. and Mrs. Park like to exercise together?
4. 4. you and your friends love to play video games?
5. 5. Anna like to read poetry?
B. B. Know the difference between simple present tense and present continuous tense
1.1. I eat a lot =
2. I am playing tennis =
1. The train leaves every morning at 8AM =
4 2. Whales live in the ocean =
5. 3. California is in America =
6. 4. The dog loves to walk every morning =
7. 5. I brush my teeth every day =
8. 6. I eat breakfast before I go to school =
9. 7. I walk my dog every day =
1 8. She love to read books =
1 9. You are watching TV =
110. I am learning English now =
13. Are you sleeping? =
14. I am not standing, I am sitting =
15. I am reading a great book =
16. Are you working on your science project? =
17. I am meeting my friends after school =
18. I am not going to the party tonight =
19. I am visiting my grandma this weekend =
20. I am doing my assignment =