2. COMPLETE. USE THE SUPERLATIVE FORM OF THE ADJECTIVES IN BRACKETS
1. (large) cucumber weighed 66lbs.
2. (big) omelet was made of 54,763 eggs.
3. (successful) songwriters in Britain
are Paul McCartney and the late John Lennon.
4. (heavy) baby at birth was a boy of 22 lbs. 8 oz. He was born in Italy in 1955
5. (fat) person was a man in New York. He
weighed almost 1200 lbs.
6. One of (famous) painters was Pablo
3. FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH THE PROPER FORM OF THE ADJECTIVES (COMPARATIVE
1. Your bag is (easy) than mine.
2. My mother’s advice is (useful) for
3. Health is (important) than money.
4. This is (difficult) rule of all.
5. This athlete is (strong) than
6. This pen writes (good) than my previous one.
4. -ING AS NOUNS. CHOOSE THE CORRECT OPTION
1. is not good for your health.
2. is a good way to lose weight and keep fit.
3. the traditional styles of tai chi requires complex movements similar to slow dance.
4. an acupuncture practitioner reduces stress.
Ms. Liliana Lo Preiato