1. Buses are (good) than
2. Apples are (healthy) than chips.
3. Elephants are (big) than bears.
4. Gold is (expensive) than silver.
5. Harry Potter books are (interesting) than The
Book of the Jungle.
6. The tiger is (heavy) than a fox.
2. COMPLETE. USE THE SUPERLATIVE FORM OF THE ADJECTIVES IN BRACKETS
1. This is (old) castle in Britain.
2. Health is (important) than money.
3. The second part of the
film is (boring) than the first one.
4. We live in (small) country in the
5. This highway is (wide) than that
6. Ruddy and Omar are (bad) enemies in the world.
4. -ING AS NOUNS. CHOOSE THE CORRECT OPTION
1. sleeping pills can become addictive.
2. is an unhelthy way of coping with stress.
3. meditation is an effective way to reduce stress.
4. an appointment with a reiki parctitioner is simple.
Ms. Liliana Lo Preiato