Passive Voice- Future Simple
Present simple and past simple passive voice
Passive voice present and past
· A sentence is in the active voice when the subject does the action.
· A verb is in the passive voice when it shows what is done to the subject.
e.g.Dad will buy a new car soon.(active)
A new car will be bought by dad soon.(passive)
Simple Future Passive
You are planning a surprise party for your best friend.
1. Cindy will prepare the guest list.
2. Amy and Sylvia will write the invitations.
3. Emma will buy party hats.
4. Angela and Bob will decorate the room.
5. Charlie will bring drinks.
6. Dave will buy the cake.
7. Clara will bring napkins.
8. Mum will make some cookies.
9. Wendy will buy fruit.
10. Mark and Lisa will play the music.
11. Rose and Tilda will set the table.
12. Nancy will serve drinks.
13. Halil will take photos.
14. Betty and Wendy will do the washing up.
15. The girls will clean the room.
16. Adam will empty the dustbin.
17. Fred will drive some guests home.