1. The man is poor to buy a car
2. I'm interested in everyone's opinion, so I appreciate your view.
3. Is this box heavy for you to carry?
4. Thank you much for your nice words.
5. Don't worry about your mother, she'll be home soon.
6. I am just tired to work any more.
7. We don't get enough sleep because we have much homework to do.
8. High-definition televisions are much expensive for the average American consumer.
2. Complete the following sentences with too much or too many.
1. I have had bad hair days recently.
2. You have put salt in the soup.
3. She always wears a bit make-up.
4. There were problems to solve.
5. You ask far questions.
6. Parts of Africa have heat and sunshine, Especially in summer.
7. My city has traffic during rush hour.
8. There are just cars on the road!
9.I'm so busy! I have things to do today!
10. Jack always gives bad advice, You shouldn't trust him!
3. Ask the correct question.
What ? My wife has blue eyes.
Where ? I met my wife in China.
When ? We got married in 2014.
Who ? My wifes favourite actor is Brad Pitt.
How often ? I cook for my wife once a week.
How many ? I have one wife.