But, apart from the “glamour,” jeans became very popular for work, play, and dress because they are comfortable and durable. These versatile pants (wear) by men, women, and children, young and old, all over the world.
The name of the inventor of those first jeans? It was Levi Strauss, and it was by his first name that the original blue jeans were known: Levis.
Select the correst answer based on the previous reading
A young man came to California with hundreds of pairs of jeans to sell
A young man came to California with a large supply of canvas to sell.
2. What did the young man do with the material he had?
3. Did the miners like the pants at first?
Yes, but the pants were too thin.
Yes, but the pants were too rough.
4. How were the pants improved?
5. What color were the original pants?
6. Which statement is true?
Jeans were originally made for miners.
Jeans were originally made for cowboys.
7. Which words describe the jeans of today?
Look for the past participle form of the following verbs.
By: Sonia Angélica López