1. b. Use the words you found to fill-in the following sentences.
1. I already miss the .
2. There is such an agreeable in my parent's house.
3. The in her eyes told me she's going to say .
4. You're going to the first prize for sure.
5. I about you every night.
6. The was dark.
7. She had a pale pink that matched perfectly to her complexion.
8. I hate the way he thinks. He always blames for his failure.
9. 1000$? That piece of ? Are you insane? I don't care it's Dior!
2. Read the text:
Ask yourself some very basic questions. In order to get on the right track for a fruitful career, you've got to know yourself at your core. Sit down with no distractions and devote a few hours (or days) in truly nailing down about what your passion is. Here are some questions one should ask:
- What for do i want to get up in the morning?
- What would i be doing if its not For money??
- What do I do best?
- What fascinates me and makes me curious?
- What do I enjoy most?
- What do I envy in other people's careers?
Now match the following words/phrases extracted from the text with their definition:
nail down =
On a separate sheet of paper answer the questions from the text in exercise 2. Answer in such a way that in the end you'll have a small text about yourself.