Present Simple/English test/ 3 pages
Verb to BE
GREAT PRESENT SIMPLE SET! - 5 pages: GRAMMAR-GUIDE + 4 pages of DIFFERENT EXERCISES!
Present Simple or Continuous
Verb to BE vs. to HAVE GOT
1. Make questions and sentences using the present simple
a. She love dancing and singing
b. My best friend not like basketball
c. do he play chess?go Saturday
d. Our teacher take part in talent shows.
e. My brother go to stage school.
f. I not watch TV every day.
g. My cousins not play football.
2. Put the words in correct order
1. I every shopping go Saturday.
2. often George games plays computer.
3. We in watch evening TV the.
4. always Kate her dog takes a for walk.
5. Faryl at usually football weekend plays.
3. Choose the correct form of the verb.
to dance lessons every week with Leo. We normally
our lessons and we
new dance moves.
taking part in the dance, but I
jumping and kicking. Look at Leo! He
jumping high in the air. He often
a high kick too. It
look easy. Be careful, Leo!