Healthy Food Unit 2 Revision
THERE IS - THERE ARE
"Teen Diet isnï¿½t all junk Food!" - Reading comprehension + Writing activities
"Are you a healthy eater?" - QUIZ for Intermediate and Advanced students
ENGLISH REVISION UNIT 2: HEALTHY FOOD
1) Read and write the correct utensils on this crossword.
1. You can cut up fruit on it
2. You can peel fruit with it
3. You can cut fruit with it
4. You can mix fruit with it
5. You can wash fruit under it
2) Read and complete the sentences with (love, really like, like, quite like, don't like and hate). Remember when it's he or she to ass -S.
a) +++ I
pizza and chocolate.
b) ++ I
sausages with rice.
vegetables and chicken soup.
d) - - - Mr Fox
e) - Miss Chicken
f) - I
broccoli or snails either.
g) + I
peaches and plums.
h) +++ My friends John and Mary
pineapples and carrots too.
i) - They
onions or olives.
j) + My sister
fish and cheese sandwiches.
3) Look and write the name and TOO or EITHER.
a) He really likes
b) She loves
c) I love
d) I don't like
e) My friend quite likes
but he hates
4) Look at the smoothie recipe and choose the correct instructions.
First, wash the strawberries under the tap
First, wash the plums under the tap
First, wash the strawberries on the tap
Second, peel the strawberry with the knife
Second, peel the strawberry with the peeler
Second, peel the apple with the knife
Third, open the banana
Third, peel the banana
Third, peel the banana with the peeler
Fourth, cut up the fruit with the peeler
Fourth, cut up the fruit on the chopping board
Fourth, peel the fruit
Then, pour all the fruit in the blender
Then, mix all the fruit
Then, put all the fruit in the blender
Pour in the milk. Don't forget the lid
Pour in the milk
Put the milk in the blender
Finally, mix the fruit
Finally, mix the fruit and the milk in the blender
Finally, mix the water and the fruit
Pour it into a glass and drink
Drink the smoothie in the blender
Put it into a glass
5) Look at the picture and write about her.
1 - sausages
2 - - - pizza
3 + + + ice cream
4 + + chicken
6 + fish
6) Look and write the correct instruction