1. She likes ..... on the river bank.
sit sits sitting to sit
2. The new tenant came ..... some dishes.
to borrow borrowing borrow borrowed
3. He made me ..... it again.
do to do doing does
4. She sometimes feels like ..... new people.
meeting to meet meet met
5. .... is good for you.
To walk Walking Walk Walked
shutting to shut shut have shut
7. Make them .... my story, please.
believe believed believing to believe
8. Are you fond of ..... alone?
to live living live lived
9. I helped the lady .... her baggage.
carry to carrying carrying carries
10. I couldn't help .... when I saw her with her new boy-friend.
laugh laughed to laugh laughing
11. She said nobody was allowed .... longer than an hour.
stay staying stayed to stay
12. The host warned us .... his precious flowers.
not touch not to touch not touching don't touch
13. He stopped .... his shoelaces. Then he continued his walk.
tying tied to tied to tie
14. What about .... a nice dinner at the seaside?
having to have have had
15. Would you mind .... this letter, please?
answer to answer answered answering
16. He fled without ..... his reason.
to give gave give giving