51. What sports did Jennifer play at school?
� ���football and baseball����surfing and cycling����hockey and basketball����tennis and taekwondo
52. What are her two brothers called?
����Tom and Ted����Gary and George����Ben and Blaine����Larry and Lukas
was born in July.
54. Which of the following sentences is false?
has done some modeling.�Jennifer
was nominated for an Oscar in 2010.
likes playing the piano.�����������Jennifer's
family supported her dreams to be an actress.
���A. She appeared on TV for the first time.
���B. She moved to Los Angeles.
���C. She was nominated for an Oscar.
���D. Jennifer was born in Kentucky.
���E. She moved to New York.
���F. At school she played basketball for a boys' team.
���G. She played Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games.
����tomato salad����grilled fish and potatoes����vegetable pasta����cheese and biscuits
57. I want a main course but I only have �5 and I don�t like cheese. What do you suggest?
58. I want a dessert but I don�t like sweet things. What can I choose?
59. All sentences are true except one;
����Lunch is served for two hours only.����The snacks are available for lunch and dinner.
����Bread and butter comes free with the starters.����There are three flavours of ice cream.
60. Which of the following sentences is true?
����Dinner starts at 2:30 p.m.��������������������The cheapest dessert is lemon cake.