WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SHAKESPEARE
101 ELT GAMES! 15 pages of communicative activity ideas!
MY SUPER BOOKMARKS PART 2! - FUNNY VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR BOOKMARKS FOR YOUNG LEARNERS ( to be, to have; months of the year, irregular plurals,personal and possessive pronouns, farm animals) EDITABLE WITH B&W VIRSION!!!
MY SUPER BOOKMARKS! (EDITABLE!!!) - FUNNY VOCABULARY BOOKMARKS FOR KIDS (numbers 1-100, alphabet, colours, body parts and days of the week) 2 pages B&W version included
GAMES COLLECTION for your English lesson
MAKE vs DO! - GRAMMAR-GUIDE FOR TEENS AND ADULTS WITH GRAMMAR EXPLANATION AND A LIST OF USEFUL PHRASES WITH MAKE AND DO (2 pages)
EXPRESSING LIKES AND DISLIKES
What do you know about Shakespeare?
Choose the correct answer:
1. When was William Shakespeare born?
a) in 1546
b) in 1564
c) in 1456
2. Where was William Shakespeare born?
a) in Stratford-upon-Avon
b) in London
c) in The Globe
3. How many brothers and sisters did he have?
4. How many children did he have?
a) a son and twins
b) a daughter and twins
c) three sons
5. How many plays did Shakespeare write?
a) about 28
b) about 38
c) about 48
6. What is The Globe?
7. What shape is The Globe?
8. How many people could watch plays in The Globe?
9. Who could act in plays?
a) only men
b) only women
c) men and women
10. What did Shakespeare invent?
b) comedy genre
c) some new English words
11. In how many languages can we read Shakespeare's plays today?
a) more than 40
b) more than 70
c) more than 100
12. How many films based on Shakespeare's plays have been produced so far?
13. How much did Shakespeare earn for a play?
a) about £6
b) about £10
c) about £15
14. What did Shakespeare use for writing his plays and sonnets?
a) a pen
b) a pencil
c) a feather
15. How did the organisers announce about a new play?
a) on Facebook and Twitter
b) hanging out flags
c) hanging out posters