Countable - Uncountable nouns
Irregular plural nouns
Whose pets are these?
How much milk is left?
A) FOR: a present, a demand (or on), a reason, a need, room, an idea.
· You don’t need to buy a present me.
· We have just received a demand the electricity bill.
· My new job is making great demands my time.
· What’s a good reason spending money?
· We don’t have room a grand piano.
· There is no need a new car at the moment.
· I have a great idea the party.
B) IN: a pain, an ache, a good friend, a teacher, an improvement, a change.
· I have a pain my chest.
· She has an ache her left leg.
· He has a good friend Mrs. Jones.
· They have a good teacher John Roberts.
· There was a great improvement my grades last year.
· It was a chance a million and I got it!
C) OF: a work, a method, an idea, an opinion, students, a coordinator.
· This is a wonderful work art.
· I really like the methods the new teacher.
· Jane had the idea starting her own business.
· Students English are all around the world.
· The new coordinator the program is very strict.
D) TO: a bus, a train, a trip, a card, an answer, a question.
· The train New York leaves at 3 o’clock.
· Unfortunately there is no bus the suburbs at night.
· We are planning a trip China in our honeymoon.
· Please, send a card me from London.
· Do you have an answer this question?
· Well, I have a question you.
E) WITH: coffee, hotel, a woman with, an article.
· She always drinks her coffee sugar and cream.
· The hotel meals will cost more than we budgeted.
· Did you see a woman a baby a few minutes ago?
· I have an article pictures for my presentation.
F) BETWEEN: a fence, a difference, a connection, a relationship.
· My neighbor and I built a fence our backyards.
· There is clearly a difference your car and mine.
· We have such a connection us that we could be sisters.
· Is there any relationship Tom and Susan?