Verb to be
Personal pronouns and BE
What are they doing? (writing)
Possessive adjectives and pronouns
Complete the sentences using another, the other, other, others, and the others
· In the fridge there are three desserts: is an orange dessert, is a grape dessert, is a pear dessert.
· Some cousins came there yesterday. are going to come today.
· I have three sisters, one of them is working, are studying.
· Sara has five pens, two pens are in the table, pens are in the chair
Choose the correct option
· Teacher, I couldn’t finish my English homework, can you give me anotherotherothersthe other two days?
· Sonia gave us three candies, twooneotherothers was red, otherothersanother onewas green,anotherothersotherthe other was orange.
· My father has four cars, two of them are blue, anotherotherthe otherothers cars are red.
· Camila has three dogs. One is eating. Where are the otherotherthe othersothers?
· Estefania has three houses, two of them are in the city center, the otherotherothersthe others is in the countryside.
Select the correct option
· Liliana has 100 hens, 50 of them are brown, _______ hens are black.
· Karen is studying two careers, one of them in the Antioquia University, _________in the National university.
· Mariana has two aunts, one of them has 16 years old, ___________ has 20 years old.
· Some cookies are of chocolate, __________ are of strawberry.
find the words