Arr, ye be finished. Do this exercise then !
Match the pirate's expressions to their nowadays English equivalents !
1. Avast me proud beauty ! Wanna drink rum with me ! Yes, my dear friends, I'm telling you : we saw a big whale.
2. Ahoy, Jim lad ! How be ye today ? Well what a bad weather today !
3. Show a leg, ye scurvy dog ! It be bright morning ! Hello young lady ! Would you like to have a drink with me ?
4. Dead men tell no tales. Look at my new sword : I've made it myself !
5. Aye, me hearties, me tell ye : we see a grand beastie ! Hi ! How are you ?
6. Lookit me new sword : me made it meself ! There are no survivors.
7. Arr ! Shiver me timbers ! It be nasty today ! Wake up : it is dawn !
G'd job, maty ! Hoist the colors and see ye soon ! Arrrrrgh !