IV. Complete the sentences using one of the words from the list.
vanity onlooker kindness enthusiasm
1. Few people expressed about the current leaders.
2. A crowd of gathered at the scene of the crash.
3. This unexpected touched her deeply.
4. The invitation to head the committee flattered his and he agreed.
V. Complete the sentences choosing one of the options.
VI. Choose a word to complete each sentence.
manage familiar retired nose
prevent relatively engaged come
1. I like the blue sea we can find in Greece.