ENGLISH TEST - PRESENT PERFECT AND SIMPLE PAST
3 EX: 1 COMPLETE WITH THE FOLLOWING VERBS at PRESENT PERFECT
2 2 Jamie’s on some ice and broke his leg.
3 3 Jess has her finger on the cooker.
4 4 Alex can’t walk. He’s his leg and it’s in plaster.
5 5 Will has his finger on a broken glass.
6 6 Matt has his head and now he feels dizzy.
EX 2: Reorder the words to form a complete sentence
EX. 3 Complete with the negative form of PRESENT PERFECT
EX. 4 Complete with ever o never.
EX.5 Choose been o gone.
1 1. A: Where’s Gina? B: She’s to the cinema.
2. Have you ever to that museum?
3. The boys have snowboarding, we’re going to meet them later.
4. Where’s the cat ? I can’t find him.
5. Davina’s to London. She came back yesterday.
7 EX. 6 Complete the sentences with simple past or present perfect.
1 1. I (do) my homework.
2. I (ride) a camel last year.
3. We (visit) my grandma last July.
4. We (download) some music to listen to.
5. I (be) born in August.
EX. 7 Choose the correct answer.
1) Why haven’t you called the vet abcd ?
2) Have you abcde been to the USA?
3) I have abcd read your e-mail.
4) We haven’t met abcd your birthday.
5) The teacher abcd hasn’t decided what to do.
6) Have you seen him abcd?
7) They have had their houseabcd two and a half years.
8) Dan has abcd climbed a mount Everest. (This is the first time.)
9) I haveabcd written an article about sport but I have to write one about tourism.
10) Prices have gone up abcd.