1. My sister is two years than me.
2. Do you know what animal in the world is?
3. I think spring is season of the year.
4. Maths is to me than biology.
5. Helen is ballet dancer in our city.
6. That test was than the previous one last week.
7. Tom has got message from his parents.
8. English is for me than Chinese.
9. My phone is than my sister’s phone.
10. Last winter was winter in our country.
1. My brother 33 on the 25th next month
2.The phone is ringing and I’m in the shower! Don’t worry Tom, I it for you.
3. I’m so excited! We Disneyland next month.
4. There isn’t any milk left in the fridge. I know, I the shopping tomorrow.
5. That box looks big and heavy. I it for you.
6. The teacher them at 10 o’clock tomorrow at the school lobby.
7. Look at the dark clouds, it , so you should take an umbrella!
8. There isn’t any orange juice left in the fridge. Oh sorry!, I you some grape juice instead.
9. His father got a new job. They to Bangkok next year.
10. My parents very proud, I have passed all the exams.
1. 1. It’s good to make notes of what you are reading you can remember it.
2. 2. The Smiths had no idea where to go everything looked different.
3. 3. Kim had a job interview he had to get up early yesterday.
4. 4. Joe was extremely angry he didn’t get the promotion he wanted.
5. 5. I missed the bus I had to take the train instead.ADJECTIVE/ADVERB
1. Tom is looking at my dinner because he hasn’t eaten anything since morning.
2. Ann jumped when she won the game.
3. My dad is an driver. He has never had an accident.
4. Ana dances too for a girl of her age.
5. The judge asked the witness and the witness answered .
6. Our neighborhood is small and place to live.
7. The teacher told her students to check their answers .
8. We were not in a hurry so we walked .
9. The soldiers fought in the battle.
10. The dog barked at the thief who wanted to break into the house.