DEFINING RELATIVE PRONOUNS (KEY INCLUDED)
Relative Pronouns: Who- Which- That
Relative Pronouns(+ Key)
WRITING PROCESS: DESCRIBING A PLACE
A. Write the correct relative pronoun.
1. He is the man
went to Paris by bike.
2. This is the book
my mom wrote.
3. That is the river
we went swimming last summer.
4. They are the basketball players
won the tournament.
5. That is the cloud
looks like a dragon.
6. These are the sandwiches
my dad made.
7. That is the house
I grew up.
B. Use the above relative pronouns to join sentences together.
1. This is the girl. She gave me a sandwich.
2. This is the chair. My grandfather made it.
3. This is the place. I broke my leg.
4. These are the children. They played their musical instruments beautifully.
5. We are the students. We passed all our subjects.
6. This is the hospital. My mom works here.
7. This is the dog. It saved the boy.