A) This is Matt's bedroom, answer the questions about Matt
1) Has he got a pencil? 2) Has he got a computer? 3) Has he got a pencil sharpener?
4) Has he got books? 5) Has he got a cupboard? 6) Has he got a speaker?
7) Has he got a chair? 8) Has he got a desk? 9) Has he got a window?
B) Look at the picture and choose the correct option
a) Michael a dog. f) He a computer.
b) He a camera. g) He any speakers.
c) He a microphone. h) Michael a car.
d) He a bird. i) He a house.
e) Michael a mouse.
C) Complete the sentences with: HAVE GOT, HAS GOT, HAVEN'T GOT or HASN'T GOT.
1) Lucia and Pablo a big house. (√)
2) Marcos a new computer. (X)
3) The computer a virus. (√)
4) The UTU a lot of rooms. (X)
5) They books. (√)
6) We a small map in thr classroom. (√)
7) You a pencil sharpener. (X)
8) I a car. (√)
9) He a ruler. (X)
10) She a pet. (X)
Type here your exercise