The verb to have in interrogative sentences
Questions and negatives in present simple and present continuous
PRESENT SIMPLE- CONTINUOUS- PAST SIMPLE- CONTINUOUS
Present Simple vs Present Continuous
QUESTIONS IN SIMPLE PRESENT: write the correct question below each answer
1. Kent goes to school on foot.
2. We never use a computer.
3. He takes photos in summer.
4. He has got books in his schoolbag.
5. She types a letter for her boss.
6. She phones her boyfriend on Monday.
7. He is my friend.
8. He always paints the fence white.
9. They play tennis with my sister.
10. They are in the plane
11. Mum rarely cleans the living room windows
12. He gets lovely in May presents because it is his birthday
13. I invite Mary to have dinner out every weekend.
14. My aunt makes some soup for lunch on Friday
15. My dad teaches me to ride a bike.
16. Ted doesn’t understand the question in the exam.
17. He has to do a lot of work.
18. Tim and Peter always take the 9:00 o ‘clock train.