and family members
Put the verbs in the past simple form
Once upon a time, there a man and a woman.
They a son and two daughters.
One day the man and his foot badly.
The man work on his farm.
He to a doctor.
The children about working on the farm.
The son quickly and songs really loudly.
The daughters worked very quietly. They it very much.
That night, the woman a big dinner.
The son and two daughters the food and some lemonade.
Their father the guitar for them but he it very well.
Guess the family member.
1. My mother's mother is my
2. My mother's brother is my
3. My father's sister is my
4. My mother's daughter is my
5. My father's son is my
6. My father's father is my
Write the negative sentence
1. I really enjoyed the meeting.
2. Dan liked the music.
3. Draco ate the whole cake.
4. Grandma brought chocolate.
5. Grace could walk after she danced all night.
6. My mum thought the party was great.
7. Yuki gave him a book.
8. Zoe bought a book.
Type here your exercise