exercises > Twilight - The Forest Scene
THe Media -- TELTHe Media -- TELEVISIO" - Listening test for Intermediate/ Upper Intermediate students
Physical description listening
Shopping + Teenagers´ opinions on fashion - Listening TEST for Intermediate Students
Valentine´s Day - Listening activities (video from youtube)
A 13-year-old boy´s life: Listening Comprehension Test
Little Red Riding Hood (Story Mini Book)
Watch the video, do as many exercises as you can and then watch the video again.
Your skin is
And sometimes you speak like you're from a
You never or drink anything. And you don't go out in the
are you?" - "17" - "How long
have you been
are you in
"A while." - "I
what you are."
"Vampire." - "Are you
?" - "NO!"
"Then ask me the most
question. What do we
(Answer the question or finish the answers)
1. Why are they going up the mountain? - Because Edward want Bella to see what
2. According to Bella: What is his skin like? - It's like
3. According to Edward: It's the skin of a
4. According to Edward: What does Bella believe? - She believes the
5. What invites Bella in? - Everything about Edward, his
and even his
6. Has Edward ever killed people before?
Yes, he has.
No, he hasn't.
7. Did he want to kill Bella?
No, he didn't.
Yes, he did.
8. Why did he want to kill her? He never wanted a
so much in his life.
9. Does she believe in Edward?
10. Why is Edward's family different from others of their kind? Because they only hurt animals and they learned