FOOD AND DRINK/THE NATURAL WORLD I
Read the definition and select if it is TRUE or FALSE.
1.Spit roaster: Long thin metal stick that you put through meat
to hold it when you cook it over a fire.
2. Supper: A main meal eaten in the morning.
3. Domestic Appliances: A large piece of electrical equipment used at
home, especially in the garden.
4. Rotten: Old and not fresh enough or good enough to be used.
5. Apron: A piece of clothing worn over the front of other clothes to
keep them clean while doing something dirty, especially cooking.
6. Bitter: Having a sweet and pleasant taste
7.Oversweet: With a lot of sweet
Write the missing letters of the verbs then write them in past tense. (146-150)
Find the words in the wordsearch:
Choose the correct past participle.
1.take after took after token after taken after
2.teach teached taught taughted
3.survive survives surviven survived
4.talk talked talken talking
5.swing swung swam swinged