A2 Vocabulary chart (G)
WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE? - weather vocabulary practice for beginners (WITH B&W VERSION!)
MY MUSHROOM HOUSE! - THERE IS/THERE ARE WRITING PRACTICE + FURNITURE VOCABULARY (B&W version included)
FASHION VOCABULARY. new words and practice. key included =)
Telephone conversations - practice (B&W version)
Grammar and Vocabulary Practice for Upper Intermediate Students!
I. Translate the words in the box. Then choose the best word for the sentence.
AT THE LATEST
1. Did you hear the
news yesterday? Lucy lost her job!
2. I have been feeling quite tired
3. If you don't want to eat all your dinner,
eat some rice, so that you don't go to bed on an empty stomach.
4. I don't know where Adam is. The
time I saw him, was in the library.
5. I'm going to bed. It's
and I have to wake up early in the morning.
, you're here! Where on earth have you been all day?
7. She never goes out all alone
in the evening.
8. You have to be here by 8 o'clock in the morning
, I don't have to share my bedroom with my twin brothers. Finally my own room!
10. We haven't heard from Sean
and we're worried about him.
saw the Davidsons two weeks ago at the local fast-food restaurant.
12. The meeting started
than scheduled, so despite being late, Jim didn't miss the beginning.
13. It's the
version of this game. You must have it!
14. It's getting
and she's still not here. I think she won't come.
15. If you don't want to talk with us,
tell us why?
16. If we want to be at the airport on time, we have to leave the house at 9 a.m.