2. The only thing�makes me worried is how to go home.
3. The most beautiful girl lives city��long hair I like very much.
4. The children��have much free time often go swimming on Sundays.
5. I would like to live in a country�there is plenty of sunshine.
6. My classmate,�I wanted to see, was on holiday.
7. That�s the old lady��husband won the Nobel Prize.
8. We climbed to the top of the mountain��we had a picnic.
9. We don�t want to swim in the sea��looks very dirty.
10. He�s the painter��last exhibition was such a failure.
II. Use a relative pronoun preceded by a preposition to combine each pair of the sentences below:
� The teacher
� The problem
� I like
� The woman
� The examination
� The children�
� The two young men
� This is
� There is