St. Patrick’s Day - History and Traditions
02. When is this holiday celebrated? March 13thMarch 15tthFebruary 12tthApril 1stMarch 17tth
03. The Celtic symbols incorporated into the Christian Teachings are: The cross, the sun and the skyThe cross, the sun and the bonfireThe cross, the sun and Valentine's dayThe cross, the sun and the musicThe cross, the sun and the moon
04. The themes celebrated on this day are: Green clothesBlue clothesRed shirtsYellow pantsPink blouses
05. The main meal of Saint Patrick's day is: TurkeyChocolateIrish bacon and cabbageMeat and cabbageBacon and meat because they can't eat meatthey can't eat chocolatethey can't eat baconthey can't eat cabbagethey can't eat salad
06. The first Saint Patrick's day parade occured on Febryary 17, 1762on April 17, 1762on March 17, 1762on March 12, 1762on March 13, 1762 because it was when when Irish soldiers in the British army marched through Lond Cityit was when when Irish soldiers in the British army marched through New York Cityit was when when Irish soldiers in the British army marched through lon Angeles Cityit was when when Irish soldiers in the British army marched through Ireland Cityit was when when Irish soldiers in the British army marched through Canada City
07. The Saint Patrick's day symbols are: The Celtic Cross , The shamrock and The leprechaunThe leprechaun, Valentine's day, Green clothesThe shamrock, The Bonfire and the SunThe Celtic Cross, the Turkey and the SunThe Sun, The Turkey and The Irish Bacon
08. The symbol of Rebirth of the spring is: The SunThe BonfireThe LeprechaunThe ShamrockThe Celtic Cross
09. According to the legends Saint Patrick never drove the snakes from Ireland because the story is not true.the story is a just a legend.the story is a metaphor for driving paganism from the island.the story is a metaphor for selling green clothesin Ireland.the story is a metaphor from the tourists that visited the island.
10. Saint Patrick died on March 17, circa 492.on March 17, circa 482.on March 17, circa 472.on March 17, circa 462.on March 17, circa 452.
11. To celebrate this day people usually go to the moviesto the churchto the streetsto the parkto Ireland
12. What's not allowed to eat on this day? MeatBaconCabbageSaladTurkey
Music has always been an important part of Irish life. Irish music is produced with their own instruments TrueFalseNone
The traditional meal of Irish bacon and cabbage has been modified in the United States to SaladTurkeyCorned beefGreen VegetablesBacon and beans
Irish bacon, cabbage and corned beef are the meals for this the annual feast. TrueFalseNone
He converted many Irish to Christianity in the fifth century. FalseTrueNone
HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!!