Back to School series - Focus on grammar: am, is, are (1/2)
SUE´S FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL - READING AND COMPREHENSION (B&W VERSION AND KEY INCLUDED)
Back to School - Grammar focus: am, is, are (2/2)
English Test(9th form end of term 1 tst(Reading+ Writing))(3 parts): Reading Comprehension: School Memories: MY FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL/ Grammar +Vocabulary tasks/ Writing :write about one or two of your school memories.
THINGS AT SCHOOL PICTIONARY (B&W VERSION INCLUDED)
Bullying at school. Reading comprehension
Look at the picture above and complete the sentences. Follow the example:
Where is the clock? It's
the pink desk.
1. Where is the vase of flowers? It's
2. Where is the TV? It's
3. Where is the backpack? It's
4. Where are the notebooks? They're
the teacher's desk.
5. Where is the lunch box? It's
6. Where is the white desk? It's
the green desk.
7. Where are the colored pencils? They're
the pencil case.
8. Where is the cupboard? It's
the yellow desk.
Find 6 school objects in the wordsearch:
Unscramble the words, write them on the boxes and match the numbers to the pictures.