Regular / Irregular calledcolledcalls Regular / Irregular ateeteaneaten (call) (eat)
1. 2. 3.
Have you eaten lunch yet? Yes, I have already eaten lunch No, I haven´t already eaten lunch
Have you already eaten lunch? Yes, I have eaten lunch yet No, I haven´t eaten lunch yet
(Tip: remember to write the past participle for each verb)
1. A: HaveHasHad you much exercise this week?
B: Yes, I hashavehad already to aerobics class four times
2. A: HadHasHave you any sports this month?
B: No, I havehaven´thasn´t the time.
3. A: How many movies havehaven´thasn´t you to this month?
B: Actually, I HavenotHaven´tHasn´t any yet.
4. A: HaveHasHad you to any interesting parties recently?
B: No, I hadn´thasn´thaven´t to any parties for quite a while.
5. A: HadHasHave you any of your friends today?
B: Yes, I hashavehad already three calls.
6. A: How many times havehaven´thasn´t you out to eat this week?
B: I hashavehad at fast-food restaurants a couple of times.