Listen to the song:
1. I love the sea. I like traveling by motorcycleshiptrain.
4. There’s no bus stop near my office. I love driving, so I always go to work by carpolice cartrain.
5. My grandpa is a fire-fighter. He goes to work by hot air balloontruckfire truck.
Complete the sentences with a comparative in the correct form. Use the adjectives in brackets.
1. Traveling by car is than traveling by ship. (cheap)
2. A motorcycle is than a bicycle.(fast)
3. Traveling by bus is than traveling by airplane.(slow)
4. A hot air balloon is than a van.(dangerous)
5. Traveling by airplane is than a train.(expensive)
How many transport words